“When the body gets working appropriately, the force of gravity can flow through. Then, spontaneously, the body heals itself.” – Ida Rolf
5427 Telegraph Ave., 2nd floor, between 55th and 54th in Oakland. View Map
- My sessions in Pilates-based movement emphasize building strength, mobility and Awareness.
- $90 – one hour session
- The following forms of payment are accepted: check, cash, credit cards [with fee applied], Venmo and Square cash.
- Sessions can be bought in bulk at 5 or 10 per purchase. All purchases expire after one year.
- Payment is due on the same day of a visit.
- For all scheduled appointments, there is a minimum of 24 hours notice to cancel or there will be a full service charge.
- Returned checks – There is a $25 charge for all returned checks.
- Prices and policies are subject to change.
Jennifer and Massage
As of December 2014, Jennifer became a Core Integration Therapist thanks to her studies with Marty Morales and the The Morales Method. Jennifer combines her visual assessment skills with her manual sensitivity skills in her facial work as a massage therapist. She originally studied at The McKinnon Institute in Oakland, Ca. and The Acupressure Institute in Berkeley, Ca. in 2002. In addition to some assistant teaching with Marty in The Core Integration classes, she plans to continue her studies in The Morales Method in 2015-2016. Jennifer incorporates bodywork into her sessions and pulls from her experience with The Alexander Technique, Feldenkrais®, and Hanna Somatic Education techniques.